Since the John X Foundations inception we’ve supported a number of worthy causes, both Humanitarian and Conservation based. Many are still current today, while others have realized the value of your contributions.
WHO and WHAT do we support?
- The Amasango Career School and Orphanage for homeless boys formerly living on the streets of Grahamstown.
- The Small Cats Initiative – We’re bringing back Serval and African Wildcat to the Eastern Cape.
- Nomzamo Preschool - The township toddler preschool program.
- The Lalibela Cheetah Project – Our involvement in this program has seen a successful breeding pair stock many further conservation areas with their offspring.
- Anti-poaching Donations – In both South Africa and Mozambique.
- The Coutada 11 Community Project, Mozambique - John X Safaris, together with Zambeze Delta Safaris, have decided to combine our humanitarian initiatives in an effort to sustain the community school in so doing ensuring the basic right to education is a reality and not a mere dream in the depths of a big 5 concession 100 miles from the nearest towns/cities.
The above initiatives would not have been possible without the CONTRIBUTIONS of our DONORS – We salute each and every one of you.
- Chris & Martie Petersen
- Gene Petersen
- Douglas Smith
- Brett Nelson
- Jim Haselberger
- Dave Tyner
- Tim Tyner
- Mike Turnipseed
- Brandon Graber
- Roger & Peggy Christianson
- Robert & Shandra Olsen Christianson
- The Steve Barry Family
- Autumn Petersen
- Dave Kjelstrup
- Pete & Elizabeth Stout
- Thomas & Ellen Manning
- Fred Slater
- The Eric Arnette Family and all the staff from the Texas Cash store in Texas
- Shelly & Candace Arnette
- Jim Smith
- Randall Spence & Emily Belue
- Sabrina Haverfield
- Robert & Wendy Haverfield
- Sydney Scott
- Bertil Friman
- Benny Fredriksson
- Uno Kristiansson
- Thomas Nyden
- Bjorn Hagman
- Martin Ostholm
- Jeff Edland
- Chad Badger
- Dennis & Nan Roberg
- Brian Nelson
- Joe Kapaun
- Brian Gebeke
“For it is in giving that we receive.” - St. Francis of Assisi
JXS Current Rates
Wondering what our current rates are? Click to download the JXS Rate Sheet
The John X Foundation enables hunters to easily make contributions in coordinated ways that maximize local impact for humanitarian and conservation causes.
What People Are Saying
"The day was wonderful, I was happy and thoroughly enjoyed a stress free experience. The people were lovely and I could not have chosen a better venue. All in all a perfect day with perfect surroundings. Thank you to all involved for making my dreams come true. We will definitely be back."~ Rusmira Fairchild '14 from
"It was fantastic to return to the Dark Continent in 2014 by way of John X Safaris in the Eastern Cape of South Africa. Carl, Etresia, Greg, Bless and the entire JXS staff created a fantastic adventure for me. From the Waterbuck that was so large that I named him the "Battleship Texas" to my last and favourite stalk of the hunt on a beautiful Eastern Cape Kudu, my hunting experience was "First Cabin" in every respect."~ Craig Horan '14 from
"We had a wonderful time and staff was awesome! Our stay was amazing and made lots of special memories. We will certainly recommend this place to others! Everyone was always friendly and courteous and so willing to make our stay perfect. The food was amazing, we never went hungry. The game drives were exciting, seeing all the different animals & getting our photos!
Thank you again!"
"Had a Great Time! Hope to return soon"~ Tom Lincoln '14 from
"Rusty, my PH, was excellent and loves to hunt. He worked very hard to fill my needs. He communicates well and has an excellent personality. Lauren and her staff were 'over the top' accommodating to guest needs. Food and presentation was great as was the field lunches. Both lodges were beautiful. It was good to experience both locations. All the PH's got along well and were well coordinated. I must also comment that the communication from Trish and Carl was immediately responsive at all times.
Thanks again John X Safaris. God Bless"
"John X Safaris not only produces South Africa's top trophies, Carl and his expert team are masters at creating a total safari experience that will be remembered for a lifetime. Each of our four John X safaris has been a uniquely different experience. Carl is both our trusted PH and best friend. Now that he is introduced us to the Tiny 10, we will be back for another incredible safari with John X Safaris."~ Chris & Martie Petersen '12 from USA