Since the John X Foundations inception we’ve supported a number of worthy causes, both Humanitarian and Conservation based. Many are still current today, while others have realized the value of your contributions.
WHO and WHAT do we support?
- The Amasango Career School and Orphanage for homeless boys formerly living on the streets of Grahamstown.
- The Small Cats Initiative – We’re bringing back Serval and African Wildcat to the Eastern Cape.
- Nomzamo Preschool - The township toddler preschool program.
- The Lalibela Cheetah Project – Our involvement in this program has seen a successful breeding pair stock many further conservation areas with their offspring.
- Anti-poaching Donations – In both South Africa and Mozambique.
- The Coutada 11 Community Project, Mozambique - John X Safaris, together with Zambeze Delta Safaris, have decided to combine our humanitarian initiatives in an effort to sustain the community school in so doing ensuring the basic right to education is a reality and not a mere dream in the depths of a big 5 concession 100 miles from the nearest towns/cities.
The above initiatives would not have been possible without the CONTRIBUTIONS of our DONORS – We salute each and every one of you.
- Chris & Martie Petersen
- Gene Petersen
- Douglas Smith
- Brett Nelson
- Jim Haselberger
- Dave Tyner
- Tim Tyner
- Mike Turnipseed
- Brandon Graber
- Roger & Peggy Christianson
- Robert & Shandra Olsen Christianson
- The Steve Barry Family
- Autumn Petersen
- Dave Kjelstrup
- Pete & Elizabeth Stout
- Thomas & Ellen Manning
- Fred Slater
- The Eric Arnette Family and all the staff from the Texas Cash store in Texas
- Shelly & Candace Arnette
- Jim Smith
- Randall Spence & Emily Belue
- Sabrina Haverfield
- Robert & Wendy Haverfield
- Sydney Scott
- Bertil Friman
- Benny Fredriksson
- Uno Kristiansson
- Thomas Nyden
- Bjorn Hagman
- Martin Ostholm
- Jeff Edland
- Chad Badger
- Dennis & Nan Roberg
- Brian Nelson
- Joe Kapaun
- Brian Gebeke
“For it is in giving that we receive.” - St. Francis of Assisi
JXS Current Rates
Wondering what our current rates are? Click to download the JXS Rate Sheet
The John X Foundation enables hunters to easily make contributions in coordinated ways that maximize local impact for humanitarian and conservation causes.
What People Are Saying
Thank you to Carl and the entire staff at John X Safaris. The accommodations and overall experience in the camps were exceptional. A special thanks to my friend and PH Rusty. The trophy quality and fun we had hunting together in the coastal areas and the Karoo was second to none.
Thanks for a truly unforgettable safari. See you in the future.
"Thank you all for a fantastic first hunting safari. It was a magic week, I will be back!"~ Uno Kristiansson '13 from Sweden
"Thanks to all John X people for a great and successful first time Safari."~ Brian Nelson '13 from USA
"All in all a well run operation with good camps and first class PH’s."~ Jay & Evelyn Coffelt '13 from
"The opportunity to shoot in tough conditions was a perfect learning experience. Carl gave us the shooting and the trophies we were after. The Karoo was just like hunting the west, long shots in the wind were mandatory. The coast was like a different world. Chasing big animals in small clearings and big valleys made awesome TV! Thanks again I cannot wait to be back!"
Aaron Davidson - Owner Gunwerks
Memories of crawling through thorn bushes, mud and laying on ant piles waiting for a huge horned animal to step out into the clearing. Taking numerous magnificent trophies and hanging out with the great members of John X Safaris and Gunwerks team will be memories that last. The nightly stories with the gang were awesome. Keep doing what you do... Trevor Krueger - Gunwerks~ Trevor Kruger '15 from USA