Since the John X Foundations inception we’ve supported a number of worthy causes, both Humanitarian and Conservation based. Many are still current today, while others have realized the value of your contributions.
WHO and WHAT do we support?
- The Amasango Career School and Orphanage for homeless boys formerly living on the streets of Grahamstown.
- The Small Cats Initiative – We’re bringing back Serval and African Wildcat to the Eastern Cape.
- Nomzamo Preschool - The township toddler preschool program.
- The Lalibela Cheetah Project – Our involvement in this program has seen a successful breeding pair stock many further conservation areas with their offspring.
- Anti-poaching Donations – In both South Africa and Mozambique.
- The Coutada 11 Community Project, Mozambique - John X Safaris, together with Zambeze Delta Safaris, have decided to combine our humanitarian initiatives in an effort to sustain the community school in so doing ensuring the basic right to education is a reality and not a mere dream in the depths of a big 5 concession 100 miles from the nearest towns/cities.
The above initiatives would not have been possible without the CONTRIBUTIONS of our DONORS – We salute each and every one of you.
- Chris & Martie Petersen
- Gene Petersen
- Douglas Smith
- Brett Nelson
- Jim Haselberger
- Dave Tyner
- Tim Tyner
- Mike Turnipseed
- Brandon Graber
- Roger & Peggy Christianson
- Robert & Shandra Olsen Christianson
- The Steve Barry Family
- Autumn Petersen
- Dave Kjelstrup
- Pete & Elizabeth Stout
- Thomas & Ellen Manning
- Fred Slater
- The Eric Arnette Family and all the staff from the Texas Cash store in Texas
- Shelly & Candace Arnette
- Jim Smith
- Randall Spence & Emily Belue
- Sabrina Haverfield
- Robert & Wendy Haverfield
- Sydney Scott
- Bertil Friman
- Benny Fredriksson
- Uno Kristiansson
- Thomas Nyden
- Bjorn Hagman
- Martin Ostholm
- Jeff Edland
- Chad Badger
- Dennis & Nan Roberg
- Brian Nelson
- Joe Kapaun
- Brian Gebeke
“For it is in giving that we receive.” - St. Francis of Assisi
JXS Current Rates
Wondering what our current rates are? Click to download the JXS Rate Sheet
The John X Foundation enables hunters to easily make contributions in coordinated ways that maximize local impact for humanitarian and conservation causes.
What People Are Saying
"My fourth hunt with John X Safaris and they just keep getting better. I just don’t know how they keep doing it….. Thanks again my friend!"~ Jeff Edland '13 from USA
"Deep in the bush with the big 5, with all 5 senses heightened, in every way, a truly unforgettable 5 star experience - thank you John X Safaris."~ Bob Penny '14 from
"I had an amazing time hunting my Kudu, Zebra and Ostrich with my friend, Carl."
Hunter (age 13 at the time)
"One of the best hunting experiences of our lives! Greg's expertise is greatly appreciated, his knowledge of both game, flora and fauna was truly exceptional. Greg made our first trip to Africa a true trip of a lifetime."~ Norm & Karen Amstrup '12 from USA
"Thank you again for a wonderful experience. Botswana was spectacular, Linda and Clive were wonderful hosts and their staff was professional and very helpful. John and Thomas had a great time hunting and I thoroughly enjoyed taking pictures - our driver even showed me how to pick truffles! Every day we saw noteworthy animals and the guys got the trophies they were after. As for us, this was our 7th trip with John X and surely will not be our last. Thanks again, and until next time!"~ Lynn & John Nowlin '14 from
"This was my first trip to Mozambique & my first dangerous game hunt. Due to my professional hunters and tracker, I never had any concern over my safety. I was successful in all the game I hunted and all the game taken were mature trophies. I would recommend John X Safaris to anyone that was considering an African Hunt."~ Ron Machado '12 from USA