Since the John X Foundations inception we’ve supported a number of worthy causes, both Humanitarian and Conservation based. Many are still current today, while others have realized the value of your contributions.
WHO and WHAT do we support?
- The Amasango Career School and Orphanage for homeless boys formerly living on the streets of Grahamstown.
- The Small Cats Initiative – We’re bringing back Serval and African Wildcat to the Eastern Cape.
- Nomzamo Preschool - The township toddler preschool program.
- The Lalibela Cheetah Project – Our involvement in this program has seen a successful breeding pair stock many further conservation areas with their offspring.
- Anti-poaching Donations – In both South Africa and Mozambique.
- The Coutada 11 Community Project, Mozambique - John X Safaris, together with Zambeze Delta Safaris, have decided to combine our humanitarian initiatives in an effort to sustain the community school in so doing ensuring the basic right to education is a reality and not a mere dream in the depths of a big 5 concession 100 miles from the nearest towns/cities.
The above initiatives would not have been possible without the CONTRIBUTIONS of our DONORS – We salute each and every one of you.
- Chris & Martie Petersen
- Gene Petersen
- Douglas Smith
- Brett Nelson
- Jim Haselberger
- Dave Tyner
- Tim Tyner
- Mike Turnipseed
- Brandon Graber
- Roger & Peggy Christianson
- Robert & Shandra Olsen Christianson
- The Steve Barry Family
- Autumn Petersen
- Dave Kjelstrup
- Pete & Elizabeth Stout
- Thomas & Ellen Manning
- Fred Slater
- The Eric Arnette Family and all the staff from the Texas Cash store in Texas
- Shelly & Candace Arnette
- Jim Smith
- Randall Spence & Emily Belue
- Sabrina Haverfield
- Robert & Wendy Haverfield
- Sydney Scott
- Bertil Friman
- Benny Fredriksson
- Uno Kristiansson
- Thomas Nyden
- Bjorn Hagman
- Martin Ostholm
- Jeff Edland
- Chad Badger
- Dennis & Nan Roberg
- Brian Nelson
- Joe Kapaun
- Brian Gebeke
“For it is in giving that we receive.” - St. Francis of Assisi
JXS Current Rates
Wondering what our current rates are? Click to download the JXS Rate Sheet
The John X Foundation enables hunters to easily make contributions in coordinated ways that maximize local impact for humanitarian and conservation causes.
What People Are Saying
"I had a great time!!!! Could not have been better. The staff were friendly and so helpful. Schalk was superb and put in endless effort to ensure our hunt with bow and rifle was a great success."~ Josh Wilde '12 from USA
"Jonathan gave me the best time ever. Carl has been so great and friendly. I will never forget this journey. It feels so sad that I have to go home now. I'll be back next year. Thank you so much Jono. You brought so much fun and experience into the hunt. You gave me a memory for a lifetime. Thank you everyone!"~ Mikael Wallenstam '12 from
"My two sons and I had the best trip ever! My boys have thanked me numerous times for the trip of a life time. They are begging for round two. I also enjoyed the trip and loved seeing the joy on my boys’ faces! The staff, food, lodges and professional hunter were second to none. We felt like royalty! Thank you John X Safaris for the outstanding memories!"~ Brian Lind '14 from
"Great effort by all, you made a great safari experience! The extra work combined with truly exceptional access to hunting land was magnificent, but the real "icing on the cake" was the great fun, laughter and camaraderie with the team. I feel like we came as strangers and leave as friends, and all this for a beginner! Thanks for the patience ..."~ Alex Good '12 from USA
"I can't say that my time in Africa was the trip of my lifetime, because I'll be back. It was more than I expected and truly a dream come true. Carl, you and your entire staff were beyond energetic, like I have never seen before. your enthusiasm was surpassed by none. Thanks again!"~ Dave Kjelstrup '12 from USA
"Rusty, my PH, was excellent and loves to hunt. He worked very hard to fill my needs. He communicates well and has an excellent personality. Lauren and her staff were 'over the top' accommodating to guest needs. Food and presentation was great as was the field lunches. Both lodges were beautiful. It was good to experience both locations. All the PH's got along well and were well coordinated. I must also comment that the communication from Trish and Carl was immediately responsive at all times.
Thanks again John X Safaris. God Bless"