Since the John X Foundations inception we’ve supported a number of worthy causes, both Humanitarian and Conservation based. Many are still current today, while others have realized the value of your contributions.
WHO and WHAT do we support?
- The Amasango Career School and Orphanage for homeless boys formerly living on the streets of Grahamstown.
- The Small Cats Initiative – We’re bringing back Serval and African Wildcat to the Eastern Cape.
- Nomzamo Preschool - The township toddler preschool program.
- The Lalibela Cheetah Project – Our involvement in this program has seen a successful breeding pair stock many further conservation areas with their offspring.
- Anti-poaching Donations – In both South Africa and Mozambique.
- The Coutada 11 Community Project, Mozambique - John X Safaris, together with Zambeze Delta Safaris, have decided to combine our humanitarian initiatives in an effort to sustain the community school in so doing ensuring the basic right to education is a reality and not a mere dream in the depths of a big 5 concession 100 miles from the nearest towns/cities.
The above initiatives would not have been possible without the CONTRIBUTIONS of our DONORS – We salute each and every one of you.
- Chris & Martie Petersen
- Gene Petersen
- Douglas Smith
- Brett Nelson
- Jim Haselberger
- Dave Tyner
- Tim Tyner
- Mike Turnipseed
- Brandon Graber
- Roger & Peggy Christianson
- Robert & Shandra Olsen Christianson
- The Steve Barry Family
- Autumn Petersen
- Dave Kjelstrup
- Pete & Elizabeth Stout
- Thomas & Ellen Manning
- Fred Slater
- The Eric Arnette Family and all the staff from the Texas Cash store in Texas
- Shelly & Candace Arnette
- Jim Smith
- Randall Spence & Emily Belue
- Sabrina Haverfield
- Robert & Wendy Haverfield
- Sydney Scott
- Bertil Friman
- Benny Fredriksson
- Uno Kristiansson
- Thomas Nyden
- Bjorn Hagman
- Martin Ostholm
- Jeff Edland
- Chad Badger
- Dennis & Nan Roberg
- Brian Nelson
- Joe Kapaun
- Brian Gebeke
“For it is in giving that we receive.” - St. Francis of Assisi
JXS Current Rates
Wondering what our current rates are? Click to download the JXS Rate Sheet
The John X Foundation enables hunters to easily make contributions in coordinated ways that maximize local impact for humanitarian and conservation causes.
What People Are Saying
"The day was wonderful, I was happy and thoroughly enjoyed a stress free experience. The people were lovely and I could not have chosen a better venue. All in all a perfect day with perfect surroundings. Thank you to all involved for making my dreams come true. We will definitely be back."~ Rusmira Fairchild '14 from
"Our 1st Trip to John X Safaris and it will not be our last!"~ Randal Spence & Emily Belue '13 from
"The hunting was superb and the trophies excellent. Greg and Bless are the best team I have hunted with in Africa. The food and accommodation at Oude Kraal and Lalibela were brilliant, thanks to Lauren and Charmaine, and Pam and I loved our 10 days in the Cape Province."~ Max King '14 from
"We cannot thank John X Safaris and the amazing staff enough for our wonderful family vacation. Each of us had exactly the experience that we had hoped for and as a family we will remember our trip as an all-time favorite!"~ The Pitts Family '14 from
"All in all a well run operation with good camps and first class PH’s."~ Jay & Evelyn Coffelt '13 from
"We had a great time hunting with John X Safaris. Very well run with excellent PH’s and trackers. We would recommend John X Safaris to anyone. Enjoyed fantastic scenery. Thank You."~ Kevin & Laurel Ward '13 from