Since the John X Foundations inception we’ve supported a number of worthy causes, both Humanitarian and Conservation based. Many are still current today, while others have realized the value of your contributions.
WHO and WHAT do we support?
- The Amasango Career School and Orphanage for homeless boys formerly living on the streets of Grahamstown.
- The Small Cats Initiative – We’re bringing back Serval and African Wildcat to the Eastern Cape.
- Nomzamo Preschool - The township toddler preschool program.
- The Lalibela Cheetah Project – Our involvement in this program has seen a successful breeding pair stock many further conservation areas with their offspring.
- Anti-poaching Donations – In both South Africa and Mozambique.
- The Coutada 11 Community Project, Mozambique - John X Safaris, together with Zambeze Delta Safaris, have decided to combine our humanitarian initiatives in an effort to sustain the community school in so doing ensuring the basic right to education is a reality and not a mere dream in the depths of a big 5 concession 100 miles from the nearest towns/cities.
The above initiatives would not have been possible without the CONTRIBUTIONS of our DONORS – We salute each and every one of you.
- Chris & Martie Petersen
- Gene Petersen
- Douglas Smith
- Brett Nelson
- Jim Haselberger
- Dave Tyner
- Tim Tyner
- Mike Turnipseed
- Brandon Graber
- Roger & Peggy Christianson
- Robert & Shandra Olsen Christianson
- The Steve Barry Family
- Autumn Petersen
- Dave Kjelstrup
- Pete & Elizabeth Stout
- Thomas & Ellen Manning
- Fred Slater
- The Eric Arnette Family and all the staff from the Texas Cash store in Texas
- Shelly & Candace Arnette
- Jim Smith
- Randall Spence & Emily Belue
- Sabrina Haverfield
- Robert & Wendy Haverfield
- Sydney Scott
- Bertil Friman
- Benny Fredriksson
- Uno Kristiansson
- Thomas Nyden
- Bjorn Hagman
- Martin Ostholm
- Jeff Edland
- Chad Badger
- Dennis & Nan Roberg
- Brian Nelson
- Joe Kapaun
- Brian Gebeke
“For it is in giving that we receive.” - St. Francis of Assisi
JXS Current Rates
Wondering what our current rates are? Click to download the JXS Rate Sheet
The John X Foundation enables hunters to easily make contributions in coordinated ways that maximize local impact for humanitarian and conservation causes.
What People Are Saying
" ... Awesome experience! Got a once in a lifetime chance at Lynx and Bushpig, trophy animals everywhere. Wonderful accommodations, we never waited for anything. Gary did a great job and was very patient. We could not have asked for a better honeymoon. Thanks for everything. We will be back!"~ Dusty & Candace Phillips '12 from USA
"Thomas brought me to South Africa. Juan MacDonald our PH and guide made me a hunter. Thanks to all of you for making my stay in SA an outstanding experience, I have received many wonderful memories from this time."~ Ingalill Haglund '13 from
"Everything was great. Top three hunts ever. I will be back!"~ Martin Osthulm '13 from
"It was everything we could ever have hoped for or dream of.Our crew comprising of Greg and Bles were amazing, and took great care of us – sharing the many laughs and memories. Thank you again!"~ Rob & Lashanda Terry '14 from
"My fourth hunt with John X Safaris and they just keep getting better. I just don’t know how they keep doing it….. Thanks again my friend!"~ Jeff Edland '13 from USA
"I had a great experience and spent time with a professional, knowledgeable, and capable guide. I did not think a second safari was on the cards, but after being here with Juan MacDonald and the John X staff I will be back again.