John X Foundation
Hunters by nature have a proud legacy of giving back to the passion they hold so dear. The very act of hunting is arguably the finest form of conservation in the world today. In saying this we recognize the necessity of not only giving back by creating a sustainable value for wildlife, but taking responsibility for the survival of this fine tradition we call hunting.
Through this necessity the John X Foundation was established in 2009. Our approach has been one where humanitarian initiative combined with education and sustainable wildlife projects would ensure the survival of hunting for generations to come. Through coordinated contributions by our hunters, John X Safaris has been able to spearhead both humanitarian and conservation causes on an annual basis.
Since 2009 the Foundation has grown in leaps and bounds – a true testament to the proud hunters that join us on safari each year.
So what can you do to be a part of the John X Foundation? Quite simply – get involved!
We strive to provide a platform allowing our hunters the opportunity to work hand in hand with us as we support and educate our local community about the importance of sustainable hunting which ensures the future of our wildlife. In doing so we wish to leave this earth in a better state than what we found it.
You can help in the following ways:
- Coordinate providing supplies and items of need through our support of local under-privileged schools.
- Make a specific donation or pledge to a targeted John X Foundation humanitarian or conservation project.
- Give us a budget – we’ll go shopping on your behalf prior to your arrival to support the cause of your choice.
- Feel free to adding a donation to your account with John X Safaris at the end of your safari.
- Donate to our cause at a Safari Show if you’re not joining us on safari in the near future.
- Spend some time as a volunteer or get involved with our causes while on safari.
- Become a vocal advocate for our causes – Stand up for hunting and educate those who see little value in sustainable hunting.
Tax Deductible Documentation – You will have to determine if your donations are tax deductible. The John X Foundation will be happy to assist in providing you with documentation regarding your contributions where applicable. Do note we are not a recognized 1099 Company in the US.