You will find there is plenty on offer in the surrounding regions to our hunting areas in the Eastern Cape. Have a look at a few listed excursions and traveling times to give you a better understanding of what is available. Some activities can be arranged upon your arrival, but we will need to hear from you well in advance if you’d like to book both guide/vehicle.
Charges/Costs for any non-hunting excursions must be settled directly with that particular establishment or activity where applicable. A basic transfer/hosting fee of USD $200 / Per Excursion will be levied per vehicle per day IF the PH/Guide allocated to your hunt will be hunting with the hunter and a second vehicle and team member needs to be called in to transfer the non-hunter/s to/from any specific excursion. This fee can be split between groups/individuals where applicable/possible.
- Big 5 Game Drives
- Great White Shark Cage Diving & Ocean Experience (Full day out of Port Elizabeth +- 2 hr drive away)
- Battlefield Tours
- San/Bushman Rock art and caves
- Scenic Helicopter Tours down the Wild Coast
- Township Cultural Tours & Restaurant
- Golf at the Belmont in Grahamstown or The Royal Port Alfred
- Deep Sea Fishing out of Port Alfred (+- 1 hr 30 min drive)
- Surf & Estuarine Fishing
- Indian Ocean Beach Horse Rides
- Birding with Birder Extraordinaire Mark Whitehead
- Grahamstown Church Tours
- Pristine Beaches at Kenton-on-Sea / Surfing in Jeffreys Bay.
- Health Spas & Massages (Either at Camp or Oceania +- 1hr 30 min Drive)
- Shopping Trips to Port Elizabeth
- Restaurants & More
- The Art of Biltong Making – South African Jerky
- Cape Mountain Zebra National Park – Cheetah Tracking
All activities within 2 hours from camp.
Most activities can be arranged upon your arrival, but we prefer hearing from you well before your hunt to ensure availability by booking.