Day Trip Options
Observers and hunters alike will find there is plenty on offer in the surrounding regions to our hunting areas in the Eastern Cape. Have a look at a few listed activities and traveling times to give you a better understanding of what is available.
Please note: Charges / Costs for any activities must be settled directly with that particular establishment or activity where applicable. A basic transfer fee of USD $200 will be levied per vehicle per day. This fee can be split between groups/individuals where applicable.
WOODLANDS SAFARI ESTATE, SOUTHERN REGION
- Cooking Classes – South African Venison & Local Delicacies.
- Battlefield Tours
- San/Bushman Rock art and caves
- Scenic Helicopter Tours
- Township Cultural Tours & Restaurant
- Golf at Belmont in Grahamstown or The Royal Port Alfred
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Surf & Estuarine Fishing
- Beach Horse Rides
- Big 5 Game Drives
- Birding with Birder Extraordinaire Mark Whitehead
- Grahamstown Church Tours
- Pristine Beaches – Surfing in Jeffreys Bay.
- Health Spas & Massages
- Shopping Trips to Port Elizabeth
- Restaurants – Cubatas & More
- The Art of Biltong Making – South African Jerky
- Cape Mountain Zebra National Park – Cheetah Tracking
- Great White Shark cage diving
All activities within 2 hours from camp.
Most activities can be arranged upon your arrival, but we prefer hearing from you well before your hunt to ensure availability by booking.