The John X Foundation
Hunters by nature have a proud legacy of giving. The very act of hunting is arguably the finest form of conservation in the world today. In saying this we recognize the necessity of not only giving back by creating a sustainable value for wildlife, but by taking responsibility for the survival of this fine tradition we call hunting via education and community based involvement initiatives.
Since it's inception in 2009 and through coordinated contributions by our hunters, our Foundation has been able to spearhead both humanitarian and conservation causes on an annual basis ensuring our legacy is not one for today, but for a stronger tomorrow together.
The Foundation strives to provide a platform to afford hunters the opportunity to work hand in hand in a common goal to support and educate communities about the importance of sustainable hunting which ensures the future of our wildlife. In doing so we wish to leave this earth in a better state than what we found it.
Assist the Foundation in the following ways:
- Coordinate providing supplies and items of need through our support of the under-privileged Carlisle Bridge Farm School.
- Make a specific donation or pledge to a targeted John X Foundation humanitarian or conservation Initiative.
- Provide a budget prior to your arrival to support the cause of your choice.
- Feel free to add a donation to your account with John X Safaris at the end of your safari.
- Spend some time as a volunteer or get involved with our causes while on safari.
- Become a vocal advocate for our causes – Stand up for hunting and educate those who see little value in sustainable hunting.
Tax Deductible Documentation – U.S. based donors can make tax-deductible contributions to the Friends of the John X Foundation through its fund at the King Baudouin Foundation United States (KBFUS). KBFUS is a public charity, within the meaning of Sections 501(c)(3) and 509(a)(1) of the IRC, donors may claim the maximum tax benefits allowed by U.S. tax law for their contributions.